Rabbit's great Adventure - Minigame
A downloadable game for Windows
About Rabbit's great Adventure - Minigame
Rabbit's great Adventure - Minigame is a minigame, in which you must help the little rabbit to create buildings and survive against the waves of enemies.
The game is free to play and requires an internet connection to automatically submit your score.
Current state of development
The game is not completely finished yet. There are many things and improvements I haven't implemented at this moment.
If you find any bugs, please report them to me, so I can fix them in one of the next updates.
Minimum system requirements
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 Bit
Processor: 1.80 Ghz (Single-Core)
Ram: 256 Mb
HDD Space: 20 Mb
Screen resolution: 1280x720 Pixel
An internet connection is required for the online services.
Rabbit's great Adventure - Minigame offers you an online highscore.
May win the stronger rabbit!
An overview of the latest records can be viewed on the productpage on alicepeters.de directly.
If your antivirus-software gives out a false positive, just add an exception for this application to your software. Please make sure to report every false alarm to your antivirus company.
Law- & Download-Agreement (also informations about refunds)
1. Informations about paid products:
1.1 - According to the german law about refunds on downloaded content, your right of a refund will be revoked since your first use of the downloaded software.
1.2 - If you have paid for the product, please make sure your system-specifications will handle the requirements before you start the software the first time.
Otherwise, you don't have the right of a refund (see 1.1).
2. You have the duty to make sure your system-specifications meets the minimum-requirements from the product page before buying and / or downloading the software.
3. There is no warranty, that the software will run properly on your system. If you have any problem with the software, please contact me so I can add your error to the list of bugs and fix it soon in another update.
4. Online services
4.1 - You agree that data from your gameplay (like entered usernames and highscores) will automatically be send to a server to handle and display the data on a webpage (like online-highscores).
4.2 - There is no warranty, that the online services will run and work anytime or forever.
4.3 - You may NOT choose abusive or violent player names for the online services.
Otherwise, your player name, highscores and other data will be banned from the online services.
You have the rights to:
- Use the software in it provided way.
- Make and publish video-records or screenshots of the content (including the played music and sounds) from this software.
You have NOT the rights to:
- Decompile the software and / or extracting the sourcecode.
- Sell the software. If it was a paid copy and you want to gift it to a friend, please contact me and i will generate a new gifting key after deleting your old one from the registration-system.
- Use the included music, sounds and graphics for anything but using the software itself.